- Jump start Enabled for hard starting rotaries
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Session machine run time meter
- Total machine run time (odometer)
- Session time
- Session currency meter (based on hourly rate set by user)
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non-volatile memory (holds time and presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Included: 1 G2 Magnet mount, 1 10/32 wing nut screw, 1 US power cord and adapter
- Made in the USA
||0V - 17V DC
|short circuit protection
|Non volatile memory
||1x 6,35mm jack
||1x 6,35mm jack
|Wireless foot switch
|Addittional mounting options
|Scope of delivery
- 1x CX 2 G2
- 1x G2 magnet mount
- 1x wing nut 10/32
- 1x EU or UK powercord
- 1x switching power adaptor
Critical CX-2 Micro Digital Control Station Generation 2
The second generation of the CX-2 is as easy to use as the first generation, but has a lot more to offer than its predecessor model.
The CX2-G2 has a digital microprocessor control.
Footswitches can be used in continuous mode or if you want to banish the footswitch you can use the overide function.
A large and bright LCD display shows you Volt, Ampere, Hertz, Duty cycle (%) and STL (Settle) to keep an eye on the exact operating status of your machine.
The output voltage is between 0V and 18V and can be set precisely by 0.1V steps.
2, 4, or 6 memory locations are selectable and remain, thanks to 'non-volatile' memory even after switching off the device.
With the Liner and Shader buttons, you can easily switch back and forth between the previously designated memory locations.
The Critical CX2 Power Supply is equipped with a jump-start function and saves you the start-up cable for hard starting machines.
Like its predecessors, the Critical CX2-G2 Power Unit can be equipped with a wireless footswitch.
The only difference to the combo devices is, you need the universal foot switch with dongle.
This wireless footswitch can also be used with all other power supplies that have a 6.35mm jack connection.